The Plant Collective
Amaranthus Leaf Seeds
Number of Seeds: 10
Light: Full Sunlight
Where to grow: Well-Drained soil
Seasonal Information: Year round sowing except Dec-Feb as the plant is susceptible To Cold Temperatures
Plant Character: Preferring Warm Temperatures, Amaranth Has Long Straight Stems With Long Lasting Flowers
Leaf Character: Medium Sized Green Leaves With Burgundy Red Overlay
- Sow seeds in a well-composted soil, softly covered with soil
- Space seeds or seedlings 10-12" apart.
- Thin the plants 10-18 inches apart when they start sprouting
- When seeds fall away from the cluster when gently rubbed, it is time to harvest the crop.
Packaging: Standup Pouch
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 5-7 working days