The Art Connect
Arrowroot is often used in body powders to make your skin silkier and smoother. It softens your skin by enabling it to absorb moisture. It is used in making body powders. Arrowroot is a finely-textured powder extracted from the rootstock of a small, perennial, and tropical underground plant named Maranta arundinacea.
INCI Name: Maranta Arundinacea Root
CAS NO: 9005-25-8
- When applied topically, it helps dry blemishes, rashes or other sores, or wounds.
- Can improve the absorption of nutrients by the skin to a great extent.
- Helps to heal and clear zits.
- Absorbs excess oil or sebum and also promotes the natural healing of the skin.
Origin: China, Brazil, West Indies
- Colour: Light White/White
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant, Skin Soothing
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)