The Art Connect
Camellia (Green Tea Seed) Carrier Oil
INCI Name: Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
CAS Number: 225233-97-6
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
- Naturally rich in anti-oxidants including vitamin e, essential fatty acids and non-essential fatty acids including oleic acid; camellia sinensis oil is readily absorbed giving your skin optimum hydration without having a greasy feel.
- This deep penetrating oil helps promote skin regeneration and retention of skin elasticity; making it the perfect choice for mature skin. This also aids protection against environmental damage.
- It has also wonderful natural anti-inflammatory properties and is ideal for irritated and sensitive skin.
- For centuries it has been used as a traditional hair conditioner and also as a treatment to strengthen brittle nails.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Little scent characteristic of most carrier oils
- Thin consistency
- Mild and readily absorbed into the skin
- Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid color
- Cold-Pressed: India
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Bottle with Stopper Plug
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)