The Art Connect
Cocoa powder can be used to maintain skin health due to flavanols. Inside or out, cocoa is good for the skin. These properties help to soften, clear, and detoxify your skin which is found in cocoa powder.
INCI Name: Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder
CAS NO: 84649-99-0
- Increase the elasticity of your skin, which helps with fine lines, wrinkles.
- Reduces the appearance of scars.
- Soften, clear and detoxify the skin.
- Provides a healthy glow.
- Promotes longer, stronger, healthier hair
- Colour: Brown
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Oxidant, Detoxifier
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)