The Art Connect
French Pink Clay
French Pink Clay is a combination of red and white clays. It is considered to be the mildest of all the clays and works well for normal, sensitive, and mature skin types. Its unique composition includes Kaolinite, Iron, Illite, Montmorillonite and Calcite
- French Pink Clay can be used to cleanse the skin, slough off dead skin cells, and create an overall refreshed appearance.
- French Pink Clay masks help to restore and replenish skin with moisture, draw out impurities and lightly exfoliate the complexion with its slightly grainy texture.
- Deeply cleans the pores without stripping off skin's own protective barrier
- It clears pores, calms irritation and inflammation
- Colour: Light Pink
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: Normal/Oily Skin
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 2 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in a non-metal airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight.
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide