The Art Connect
French Red Clay
French Red Clay comes from Hematite Iron, its coloring the result of the copper oxides contained in this rock. Rich in kaolinite, illite, montmorillonitea and calcite.
- Revives and brightens the complexion
- Reduces redness and soothes discomfort caused by irritations
- Mattifies and unifies the complexion
- Absorbs excess sebum from the skin and hair
- Restores body, silkiness, and shine to hair
- It removes dead skin cells, blackheads, dryness, and excess oil while gently cleansing the skin
- Colour: Brick Red
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: Normal/Oily Skin
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 2 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in a non-metal airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight.
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide