The Art Connect
Henna Herbal Powder (Cosmetic Grade)
Henna is a herbal powder prepared from the plant Lawsonia inermis, also known as the henna tree, the mignonette tree, and the Egyptian privet, the sole species of the genus Lawsonia. Henna has good benefits for skin and hair.
INCI Name: Lawsonia Inermis Extract
CAS NO: 84988-66-9
- Promotes hair growth.
- Henna is loaded with powerful phytochemicals including tannins and phenolics.
- Regulates oil secretions and combats dandruff.
- Repairs Hair Damage and prevents premature greying.
- Helps heal skin and soothe the burn.
- Colour: Green
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Inflammatory, Detoxifier, Anti-Septic, Anti-Fungal
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)