The Art Connect
Hibiscus Flower Powder
This micro-fine texture of the Hibiscus powder makes it easier to mix with face packs or hair masks or other essential oils for the matter. A brilliant cleanser for hair and scalp.
INCI Name: Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis Linn (Hibiscus) Petal Powder
CAS NO: 84775-96-2
- Encourages an all-around fresher, younger, smoother-looking complexion.
- Purify's skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover.
- Controls acne breakouts.
- Thickens hair, adds volume, treats dandruff, conditions against frizz, dryness, breakage, prevents split ends and prevents hair loss.
- Colour: Brownish-Red
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Hypertensive, Anti-Hairfall
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)