The Art Connect
Indigo Leaf Herbal Powder (Cosmetic Grade)
Indigo leaf powder is a natural powder that softens the hair by deep conditioning and makes them lustrous. It also neutralizes the PH of the scalp and reverses the effects of pollution and chemical treatments. Natural indigo leaf powder also has anti-fungal properties.
INCI Name: Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract
CAS NO: 84775-63-3
- It treats and prevents premature greying.
- It can lead to new hair growth and treat baldness.
- It treats dandruff and conditions dry hair.
- It prevents scalp infections and soothes the scalp.
- It smoothens the tangles, makes your hair thicker, more manageable, and lustrous.
- Colour: Bright Dark-Green
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Fungal, Anti-Dandruff, Anti-Hairfall
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)