The Art Connect
Kasturi Manjal (Wild Turmeric) Powder
Kasturi Manjal or Wild Turmeric has been used for centuries in India. Kasturi Manjal belongs to the turmeric or Curcuma family, which is known for its health augmenting properties and skincare benefits. It is also known as the glow-enhancing herb, primarily used for cosmetic purposes.
INCI Name: Curcuma Aromatica Leaf Extract
CAS NO: 94349-73-2
- Improves skin tone and the overall complexion.
- Gives blemish-free, naturally glowing skin.
- Reduces acne and its scars effectively.
- Slows down the growth of facial hair.
- Heals skin infections and insect bites.
- Treats several skin ailments including eczema.
- Colour: Yellow
- Texture: Fine Powder
Note: The product is 100% natural, and hence the color can slightly vary batch-wise and also fade over time.
Therapeutic Properties: Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Aging, Anti-Inflammatory
- Hair Care Formulations: Hair Oil, Hair Mask, etc
- Skin Care Formulations: Masks, Face/Body Wash, etc
Shelf Life: *12 months
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in plastic/silicone airtight containers, in a cool dry place away from sunlight and protect from humidity.
Caution: Herbal powders are extremely prone to microbial action. Users are requested to exercise caution with respect to the handling and usage of the product. It is always recommended to do a patch test before mass application.
Packaging: Stand-up Plastic Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), Certificate of Analysis (COA)