Vanilla Absolute is produced using a solvent. Because Vanilla Absolute can contain a trace amount of solvent, they should never be ingested. Vanilla Absolute is highly aromatic and results in a beautiful vanilla aroma. A little goes a long way.
Botanical Name: Vanilla Planifolia
Plant Part: Fruit
Description / Color / Consistency: A dark brown liquid which can be viscous.
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a medium aroma, Vanilla has a sweet, rich scent and warm.
Blends With: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Sandalwood, and Vetiver.
Product Abstract: Native to Central America and Mexico, Vanilla is a perennial climbing vine that can grow up to 25 meters (82 feet) tall. When cultivated its deep trumpet-shaped flowers must be hand-pollinated; in nature, hummingbirds do the work. The green capsules or fruit are picked, and the immature vanilla pod or bean is fermented and dried to turn it into a fragrant brown vanilla bean.
Usage: Highly concentrated , the below usage rates are recommended:
- Gels, Toners, Astringents or high water based products-
- 0.5% for acne prone, sensitive and dry skin
- 1% for oily and combination skin
- Creams, Oil Serum, Balms
- 1% for dry, sensitive and acne prone skin
- 2% for oily and combination skin
- Hair Oil - 5%
- Liquid Shampoo, Soaps, Facewash and Bodywash - 2- 3%
- Stress-Induced Conditions
- Nervous Anxiety
- Insomnia And Restlessness
- Unexplained Painful Limbs
- Nervous Stomach
- Inability To Relax
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test of the end product created is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in containers (for safe shipping) be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
- 10ml/30ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 50ml/100ml/250ml/500ml/1Litre: Transparent Plastic HPDE Bottles / Anodized Aluminum Bottles
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).