The Art Connect
Walnut Carrier Oil
Walnut oil (Juglans regia) is a nut oil obtained from walnuts.
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
Walnut Carrier Oil is an excellent emollient with moisturizing properties for dry, aged, irritated skin.
In aromatherapy circles, Walnut Oil is also credited with being a balancing agent for the nervous system.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Pale yellow to yellow liquid
- Having skin toning and non-comedogenic characteristics, making it ideal for use on oily or acne-prone skin
- Absorbs into skin at average speed, slight oil feeling left on skin.
- Cosmetic Grade: India
- Cold-Pressed: Canada
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)