The Art Connect
Apricot Carrier Oil
Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil (Prunus armeniaca) is good for all skin types. It is very rich in Vitamin A and nourishes the skin by keeping it hydrated. Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil is a very popular oil and is suitable for manufacturers, aromatherapists and massage therapists.
Processing Type: Unrefined
Deodorized/Not Deodorized: Not Deodorized
- Natural apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin.
- This also contains Vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process.
- It has nourishing properties and an anti-inflammatory effect to soothe eczema.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Little scent characteristic of most carrier oils
- Thin consistency
- Mild and readily absorbed into the skin
- Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid color
- Cosmetic: India
- Cold-Pressed: India
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 1 year to 1.5 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Cautions: For external usage only. It is recommended that the user does a patch test on skin before usage.
Storage: It is recommended that carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Please Note: Owing to the processing type being "unrefined" carrier oils can vary slightly batch wise in colour, consistency, odour, etc. Unrefined oils are minimal heat processed oils that have not been bleached or deodorized after extraction for standardization.
- In Stock: 2-3 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days
- 30ml/100ml: Amber Glass Euro Dropper Bottle
- 250ml: Plastic Reagent Bottle
- 500ml/1Litre: Plastic Bottle
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)