The Art Connect
Purple Brazilian Clay (Cosmetic Grade)
Purple Brazilian clay is renowned for its Anti-aging properties. It can also help with preventing your skin from absorbing environmental contaminants and other impurities. It is a premium cosmetic clay from Brazil that features a unique composition of minerals including Magnesium, Titanium, Silica, Iron and Aluminum.
- Purple clay benefits are mostly anti-ageing.
- Magnesium, after all, helps ensure healthy skin cells, which can make you look younger.
- An excellent option for the beauties who want to possess a tone and firm skin
- Purple Brazilian Clay helps to nourish and detoxify skin, working to eliminate waste such as impurities, oiliness and dead skin cells
- It also helps in the detoxification of pores.
- Colour: Pale White
- Texture: Fine Powder
Skin Suitability: Normal/Dry Skin.
Please Note: Natural Brazilian clay is very light in colour and can look white in colour in powder form. A slight purple is visible once the clay comes in contact with water. This product has no colour additives added to it.
Applications: Handmade Soaps, Face masks, Face Scrubs
Shelf Life*: 2 Years
*Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
Storage: Store in a non-metal airtight container at room temperature away from sunlight.
Caution: Clays should always be first tried using a "patch" test to see if it suits the skin. Also, some clays are rich in iron oxide and may be absorbed by the pores and result in staining of the skin. Always follow up with coconut oil massage to remove any staining. May stain cloth.
Packaging: Plastic Zip-Lock Stand-Up Pouches
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 10-15 working days
Documents: Certificate of Analysis (COA)
References: Natural Cosmetic Clays Purchase Guide