The Art Connect
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Geranyl acetate: ~9.42%
Product Abstract: Diffusing Ylang Ylang Oil in the environment helps to uplift the mood while acting as an aphrodisiac. Ylang Ylang helps to balance the oiliness of the skin and is suitable to use on acne-prone skin. It is noted for its natural ability to help relax, promote tranquility, and create a sense of calm. It is also believed to have antioxidant properties and helps to protect the skin's moisture barrier, and reduce the signs of aging. It is also used to revitalize the hair. Many body care products are formulated using Ylang Ylang and are advertised for its ability to provide rejuvenated look to the skin.
- Cosmetic Grade: Madagascar
- Steam-Distilled: Madagascar
- Organic Grade: Madagascar
Usage: Essential oils are highly concentrated , the below usage rates are recommended:
- Gels, Toners, Astringents or high water based products-
- 0.5% for acne prone, sensitive and dry skin
- 1% for oily and combination skin
- Creams, Oil Serum, Balms
- 1% for dry, sensitive and acne prone skin
- 2% for oily and combination skin
- Hair Oil - 5%
- Liquid Shampoo, Soaps, Facewash and Bodywash - 2- 3%
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade oils are suitable for applications in skin and hair formulations including creams, lotions, shampoos etc. and are for external use only. The oils have been modified from their natural state in line with IP/BP/EP/USP (pharma) standards to suit the commercial requirements of the industry.
- Steam-Distilled: Natural Essential Oils are 100% pure, extracted through steam distillation and sold as is without any alteration to their composition. The oils are highly volatile and potent and retain almost all of their therapeutic benefits. They are ideal for natural and high-end cosmetic formulations, can be applied directly (after appropriate dilution) or used for aromatherapy benefits.
- Organic: Natural Essential Oils that are Steam-Distilled and also sourced from manufacturers who have gotten the same certified as Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT).
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test of the end product created is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in containers (for safe shipping) be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
- 10ml/25ml: Amber Glass Bottle with Stopper Plug
- 100ml/250ml/500ml/1Litre: Transparent Plastic HPDE Bottles / Anodized Aluminum Bottles
- In Stock: 1-2 working days
- Pre-Order: 7-9 working days